Ciranova Un1co - One Coat Oil
- Colors and protects in just one coat
- Quick drying
- Free of VOC
Thanks to its special technology, only one coat needs to be applied. The combination of oil and hardener provides fast drying and excellent chemical resistance.
- Make sure that all old finish coats are completely removed and that the wood is free from dust and other dirt.
- Can be used on sanded, planed, and brushed wood.
- For more intensive coloration the wood surface can be "water-popped" and dried prior to application.
- Stir and shake well before and during use.
- Mix the oil with the hardener (100/30) and let the product rest for about 10 minutes.
- Apply UN1CO evenly with a buffing machine or brush.
- Let the UN1CO sit and remove excess oil within 15 minutes with a buffing pad or cloth until the surface feels hand-dry.
- *The UN1CO should be tested beforehand for exotic wood types.*
- For the best possible protection and reduced maintenance, UN1CO can also be finished with Titan or Fortio 2C.
For industrial applications (rolling, spraying) the Ciranova® technical service should be consulted. Consult the corresponding technical data sheet for application instructionsDownlod Product Data Sheet
For regular maintenance, we recommend Ciranova® flooring soap.
UN1CO is only fully hardened after +/- 7 days. During this period, the wood cannot be treated with water or maintenance products
Case: 6 x 1.3 L
Cleaning: Cleaning Thinner Ciranova®
Coverage: Buffing machine: 550-650 sq.ft./L per coat
Disposal: Dispose of residue and empty packaging in accordance with local ordinances.
Drying Times: Lightly walkable after 24 hours. Fully cured after +/- 10 days
Mixing Ratio: 100/30
Number of Colors: 16 colors for 1.3 L
Potlife: +/- 3 hours after adding the hardener
Product Type: 100% oil
Sanding Grit: P 100-120
Shelf Life: 12 months in the original and unopened packaging
Solid Content: 100%
Storage/Transport: between 5°C and 25°C
Viscosity: +/- 40 sec - DIN 4mm