Ciranova Hardwaxoil Titan
The Hardwaxoil Titan has a long open time, which makes it excellently suitable for application with a roller. The mechanical & chemical resistance can be further improved by adding a UA hardener.
- Highly suited for application with a roller.
- Provides natural protection.
- Has a long open time.
- Excellent chemical and mechanical resistance.
Make sure that all old finish coats are completely removed and that the wood is free from dust and other dirt. Can be applied to freshly sanded, planed, and brushed wood.
- Stir and shake well before and during use
- Hardwaxoil Titan can be easily applied with a roller (6 mm microfiber recommended). A buffing machine, brush, or cloth may be used as well.
- Hardwoods such as oak require at least 2 coats.
- Multiple layers can be applied for softwood.
- For exotic wood types, the Hardwaxoil Titan should be tested in an inconspicuous area before applying.
- For regular maintenance, we recommend Ciranova® Flooring Soap.
- For periodic maintenance, use Ciranova® Maintenance Oil or first use Ciranova® Intensive Cleaner in case of heavy dirt.
Hardwaxoil Titan is only fully hardened after +/- 7 days. During this period, the wood cannot be treated with water or maintenance products.
Case: 4 x 2.5 L
Cleaning: Cleaning Thinner Ciranova®
- Roller: 260-320 sq.ft./L per coat
- Buffing machine: 450-550 sq.ft./L per coat
Disposal: Dispose of residue and empty packaging in accordance with local ordinances
Recoatable after +/- 8 hours
Lightly walkable after 24 hours.
Fully cured after +/- 10 days
Gloss Level: Matt / Silk / Satin
Mixing Ratio: Optional hardener UA: 100/5
Number of Colors: colorless
Potlife: +/- 3 hours after adding the hardener
Product Type: Solvent-based
Sanding Grit: P 100-120
Shelf Life: 24 months in the original and unopened packaging
Solid Content: +/- 46%
Storage/Transport: between 41°F and 77°F
Viscosity: +/- 50 sec - DIN 4mm