Mafi Fleece Sanding and Polishing Pad for 11 Inch Handpad - Green
- Mix approx. ½ liter Super Cleaner with 10 liter warm water.
- Apply using a mop (or similar), and leave to soak in for a short time, and then treat the soiled surface using green sanding fleece (by hand or machine). Do not use a green pad for Vulcano floors, as scratch marks
can become visible. IMPORTANT: Always treat only small areas, max. 10 – 15 m², at a time.
- Remove the dirty solution immediately with clean water (always work with two
- Repeat this procedure if necessary.
- Wipe again with clear water; no Super Cleaner solution should be left on the wood surface.
- After the wood surface has dried completely, re-oil the surface with mafi Wood Floor Oil or mafi Professional Oil.
How to remove wine stains from wood floor
How to remove coffee stains from wood flooring
To remove a coffee stain, the affected area must simply be washed with hot water and the matching color of mafi wood floor soap. The hot water opens the pores of the wood and releases the coffee. The fatty wood floor soap binds the liquid and at the same time cares for the affected areas.
Always work with gentle pressure in the direction of the planks, and do not scrub. We recommend a cotton cloth for applying and removing the liquid. Do not use microfiber cloths, as these can very easily scratch the wood and may cause rough spots with intensive use.
Once the floor is dry, evaluate the stain. If the stain is not fully removed, repeat the process.
Once the floor is completely cleaned, we recommend a light re-treating using the matching mafi care oil balsam. This ensures the surface is additionally protected and blends in the affected area.
Make sure to use the correct mafi care products in coordination with your mafi wood floor.
If you should need us, we are also happy to help with advice and assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org