Rubio Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner
Rubio Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner is used to clean outdoor wooden surfaces. It can be used on decks, fences, doors, siding, windows, and patio furniture. It removes the gray discoloration and green deposits. Exterior Wood Cleaner opens the pores of the wood, allowing for smoother and even results when applied, and prepares the wood for Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Oil Protector.
All new, greying and previously-treated wood should be treated beforehand with Rubio Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner.
- Removes grease that appears naturally in some types of wood
- Helps stabilize the colors by washing out the wood's natural pigmentation
- Opens pores, allowing for smoother results from the pigments
Treated and graying wood
Will degrease and degray the wood. Hereby you always start with a smooth color, resulting in more control over the final result.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dampen the surface with water. Use a hose - no high-pressure cleaner.
- Apply the ready-to-use Rubio Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner using a wide brush or similar. For light cleaning, the product can be diluted with water at a ratio of 1:2.
- Scrub the treated area with a scrubbing brush working length-wise along the wood until it is clean. You can also use a wood boy with black pad. For stubborn stains, repeat the treatment.
- Rinse thoroughly with water until all the foam has disappeared.
- Allow the surface to dry completely.
- Treat with the Rubio Monocoat Exterior wood protection product of your choice.
Do not use this product on padouk.
Important: RMC Exterior Wood Cleaner + Decking Oil Duo System
A good preparation is crucial in order to give an optimal guarantee on the system for years to come.
All new, greying, and previously treated wood should be treated beforehand with RMC Exterior Wood Cleaner.
Brush: +/- 10 m2/l.
Woodboy & black pad: +/- 20m2/l
These usages are merely indicative. It is always recommended to make a sample in order to calculate the exact usage.
Dispose of empty containers and waste in accordance with local regulations.
The product can be stored for up to 12 months in a dry place and in the original packaging. Do not allow to freeze.
1L – 5L can.
Summarized specifications, please read TDS before using product.
Spread Rate: Approx 100-200 ft²/L
Dry Time: Varies. Test with a moisture meter before and after to ensure full dry.
Dilutable: With Water
Shelf Life: 12 months
Warning: Do not allow to freeze