Rubio Monocoat Renew
When the color of the surface needs to be restored, we recommend a renovation with Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C, using the corresponding color of the treated surface.
- Restores surface to a freshly oiled state and revives color
- Doesn't leave starting marks or overlaps
- Helps mask scratches (if surface isn't damaged)
- High coverage ( ~1000 ft²/L)
- Fast - can use affected surface 4-6 hours after application
- Efficient - can clean surface with water and soap after 6 days of use
Directions for Application
- Eliminate dirt and dust from the floor.
- Apply Rubio Monocoat Renew onto the surface to be treated. Use a minimal amount of the product to prevent the floor from becoming sticky.
- Allow the product to react for a couple of minutes.
- Wipe dry with a cloth, paper towel, or buffer with white pad.
- Perform a final wipe using an absorbing cloth, until the surface feels completely dry.
- Continue working in zones that can be fully wiped dry within 10 to 15 minutes.
Surface can be walked on after 4-6 hours. Complete curing takes place after 6 days.
Cleaning can begin after 6 days.
Cloths, saturated with oil, may spontaneously combust. After usage, they need to be soaked in water before disposal.
1L = ± 100 m2 (1000 ft2)
These usages are merely indicative. It is always recommended to make a sample in order to calculate the exact usage
Summarized specifications, please read TDS before using product.
Spread Rate: ~1000 ft²/L
Cure Time: 6 days
VOC Content: 0%
Shelf Life: 12 months
Warning: Cloths, saturated with oil, may spontaneously combust. After usage, they need to be soaked in water before disposal.
- Clean using Rubio Monocoat Surface Care Spray or lightly damp (with water) soft cloth.
- Use of Rubio Monocoat maintenance products is essnetial to ensuring protection and long lifespan.
- Use Renew when the surface has become worn due to heavy use or feels too dry or rough.
- If finish's color has faded and needs restoration, use 2C oil to restore color and protection.