- For use on untreated, oiled, and waxed surfaces
- Ideal for black/tannin stains (reaction to acid and water) such as ring/stains from glasses and cans, flower pots and vases, etc.
- Mitigates and improves minor water damage
- Can also be used for outdoor applications such as efflorescence (salt build-up) in exterior wood such as on the bottom of gates, walls, or doors.
- Spray RMC Tannin Remover on the spot or stain.
- Allow several minutes for absorption.
- Use a damp cloth to remove the stain.
- To remove stubborn stains, it is recommended to repeat the process until the desired result is achieved.
- Allow the surface area to dry.
- If the protective layer is affected: treat the surface area again with RMC Oil Plus 2C.
We highly recommend that you first test the product on a non-visible part of the wood, to test the effect of the product on your specific wood type.
We are not responsible for any consequences due to incorrect use.
The product can be stored for up to 24 months. Store in dry conditions and in the original packaging. Do not allow to freeze.
Summarized specifications, please read TDS before using product.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Warning: Do not allow to freeze
Repeat Rubio Monocoat Tannin Remover application process for tough stains until desired result is achieved.