- 0% VOC maintenance for non-Rubio Monocoat products
- Easy to Apply
- Fast Drying
- 5 Blendable Colors
- Easy future maintenance and care with Rubio Monocoat products
No professional expertise is required to treat your floor with RMC Universal Maintenance Oil.
- Eliminate dirt and dust from the floor.
- Clean the floor thoroughly with Rubio Monocoat Soap and water. Rinse well with water to eliminate any soap residues. Leave it to dry completely.
- Manual application
– Apply the oil using a cloth, brush, or sponge.
– Apply the oil using a floor polisher and a beige-colored pad. Treat areas of preferably 21 to 43 sq. ft. Each treated area should be wiped dry using kitchen tissue or a cotton cloth within 15 minutes. When using a floor polisher, wipe dry using a white pad.
- Ensure the room is well-ventilated. The floor should be dry after 6 - 8 hours. During the first week clean only using a wet cloth. Later, RMC Soap may be used.
0,5 L = 807 – 1076 sq. ft. (depending on wear) Use very little product to prevent the floor from becoming sticky.
These usages are merely indicative. Results depend on wood type and method of preparation. It is always recommended to make a sample in order to calculate the exact usage.
The product can be stored for up to 12 months. Store in dry conditions and in the original packaging.
The product may NOT be diluted! Cloths, saturated with oil, may spontaneously combust. After usage, they need to be soaked in water before disposal
Summarized specifications, please read TDS before using product.
Spread Rate: 1500-2000 ft²/L
Cure Time: 6 days
VOC Content: 0%
Color Options: 5
Shelf Life: 12 months
Warning: Cloths, saturated with oil, may spontaneously combust. After usage, they need to be soaked in water before disposal.
- After using Universal Maintenance Oil, all future maintenance must be done using Universal Maintenance Oil.
- Universal Maintenance Oil can be used to convert floors with other oils into Rubio Monocoat Floors.
- Non-Rubio Monocoat oiled finishes absolutely must be maintained annually or bi-annually using Universal Maintenance Oil
See Care and Maintenance Brochure for more info.